Sometimes its tough to ask the questions you really want answered, especially to a crew agent or a new contact you've just made.
Just starting out in yachting and needing a few questions answered?
Some relevant topics we have covered with others:
- I have daywork, but my full wage just covers accommodation and large travel costs, who should i talk to?
- Is it really necessary to be detailing toilets all day, or do they not like me?
- Is it worth me starting out doing a 3 month winter yard period and not getting experience at sea, or looking elsewhere?
- Are knives provided or should i bring my own? (from a Chef just to clarify)
Feel free to comment below, or on our Facebook page post, or just contact us directly!
Let the questions flow...
The exact guide on how to enter the Superyacht industry as new crew
- Read our post regarding Facebook. This point can't be overlooked initially and is crucial when looking for employment. Don't get caught with your pants down on Facebook