The Monaco Yacht Show is 4 days away, and if you are in the general area (eg. within 2 hrs travel) then there are no excuses for not making the effort to get there. From 24th - 26th September, 2014 you will see the industry at its finest. But more importantly you will have the opportunity to learn and network amongst the industry and your future peers, which makes this a must for any new crew member looking to start in yachting.
If you are thinking of going then definitely sign up to the ACREW registration page, they're one of the industry leaders in networking and relationship development and offer an incredible variety of free workshops to help develop you as a new crew member. So sign up with ACREW and help give youself a better gauge of what the industry is about, and what you can expect from it.
Why sign up with ACREW:
- free entry to ACREW facilities!
- free workshops on key areas of the industry for crew
- network opportunities with yachts, crew and crew agents
- talk to people about yachting and allow yourself to be educated!
- plus much more...
For all new crew to the Superyacht industry you should definitely try to make this event.
If you have any doubts then please read our post: why new crew to yachting must network their way into a job
- and a yacht show makes all of these opportunities, and more available in one place!
Or read our post The exact guide how to enter the Superyacht industry as new crew to get started!